Your life. Your home. Your technology. Simplified.

Must See Video!


Must See Video!


See our innovative new system verification process.

Project Planner


See What's Possible Now!


Try our home technology planner to discover your interests.

MISSION

Audio Video Systems has been a leading audio/video source since 1977. Technology has changed, but our goal has remained the same. Simplify whole house integration and provide the best customer service.


Control every aspect of your home from anywhere in the world.


Home Automation

Flip through our new Technology + Lifestyle Guide to see what's possible.

Image

See What's Possible! Take Our Home Technology Planner Now.


START PROJECT PLANNER

Wellness Lighting

A smart home is a healthy, beautiful home. Enjoy natural lighting indoors that enhances your art, interior design and wellness - with complete control.


Wellness Lighting

Brands


Anthem

Autonomic

Basalte

Blackdove

Bowers & Wilkins

Chief

CinemaFrame

Coastal Source

Control 4

Crestron

Delos

Digital Projection

DMF Lighting

Future Automation

Hartman & Forbes

Hunter Douglas

James Loudspeaker

JBL Synthesis

JL Audio

Kaleidescape

Ketra

Leon

Lexicon

LG

Lutron

Marantz

McIntosh

Meljac

Meridian

Millson Custom Solutions

Panamax Bluebolt

Paradigm

Planar

Ruckus

Samsung

Savant

Screen Innovations

Seura

Sonance

Sonos

Sonus Faber

Sony

Stewart Film Screen

Trinnov

Trufig

Vitrea

Wisdom

Crestron


The Crestron system can be integrated into your home bringing you one-touch control to all of your electronics and systems through one elegant interface including entertainment, lighting, shades, security, wellness and more. With an array of remotes, touchscreens and mobile apps, this smart system can be personalized for you by AVS.

Lutron Electronics


We partner with Lutron Electronics to coordinate elegant lighting control systems (LCS) that fit your needs and style. Trained professionals leverage their expertise and hands-on training in LCS design to provide you with personalized lighting control.

Ketra


Advanced Ketra lighting solutions deliver the highest quality, most accurate natural and healthy lighting in the world to your home and office. Ketra makes your art and décor look exactly how the artist and designer intended. You'll enhance your mood, wellness, art and atmosphere with our designed-for-you Ketra systems.

Savant


We've partnered with Savant to bring you the best in smart control that is personalized for the way you live. With Savant, we can enhance what you love most about your home and technology, and bring it together in one seamless, luxurious automation experience including lighting, climate, security and surveillance cameras and beyond.

We are proud members of these leading organizations. This further enables us to deliver the latest in home systems that blend flawlessly into your environment.

What These Affiliations Mean To You

SEE MORE

TESTIMONIALS

  • Guys, never thought I'd be spending so much time in the house with the family - a real bonus. Very glad I did all the AVS upgrades before this. The remotes are soooo much better than old ones. Really glad you were able to work out the upgrade, I never used the old remotes. I'm also used to the new Crestron panels, which are better than old ones also. Good thing about being here more than a few days is I really got used to using them! Stay safe.

  • WOW! Beyond my expectations.Truly impressive. Incredible transformation. Thank you, thank you!

  • It's been a pleasure to work with AVS personnel on our client's residence. Their team's technical breadth and depth, leadership and teamwork approach are very admirable traits. I hope I have the opportunity to work together again.

  • There is simply no other audio/video/lighting control group that I would entrust my clients' homes with. The entire team—from the owners to the technicians in the field—possesses the decency, honesty and integrity that I require in order to do business.

  • My biggest positive has been the level of service after the installation was complete. There's a lot of tweaking, fine-tuning that normally happens (with home renovations), and AVS was right there every day, whenever we wanted, to adjust things.

  • When my CATV music system was giving me problems late on a Saturday night, I wasn't sure how long it would take to get it back. AVS' programming team responded almost instantly. By the middle of Sunday morning everything was working to my satisfaction.

  • I am glad we had a chance to chat before I left, but I just want to reaffirm how much I appreciate all of the help, attention and support you have given me over the years. I have one more thing to ask. Please pass along to everyone at AVS my sincerest thanks for everything you all have done for me. From my very first call for help until Irving's service visit the week before I left, I have always felt like anyone and everyone there treated me as if my question or need for assistance or explanation was the most important thing they had to do at that moment. I could always rely on the patience, understanding, professionalism and expertise of anyone who happened to field my calls or visit the residence. I could never sing your praises enough to any colleague, co-worker or associate (and will continue to do so whenever the opportunity presents itself) and I need to make sure everyone there knows how special you were to me and maybe will be in the future, whatever it may hold.